Self-love is the foundation of our fulfillment and our peace of mind. It is the catalyst for long-lasting change and is the path to all we desire.
Attending this retreat may appear as an act of self-love, and it is. Yet what you will discover is so much more. True self-love is an inner state that can be created at any time. You no longer need wait for an act of self-care or relaxing event to feel the joy of self-love. It is available to us always.
You will come to know self-love as an inner environment. A quality of being that supports and nourishes the self and allows it to bloom. It is a choice we make about how to relate to ourselves. By the end of this retreat you will be equipped with the tools and understanding to embody this way of being in any moment.
If there is any doubt as to how to truly and deeply love yourself, this weekend will show you how. As we love ourselves deeply, this love overflows into our life and is reflected back at us everywhere we go.
This retreat will change your life.
- Two nights accommodation at Aio Wira (basic twin share)
- Morning and evening yoga classes
- Guided meditations and Yoga Nidra
- Group Angelic Reiki healing
- Teachings on the fundamentals of self-love and how to take action
- Takeaway tools to assist with integrating the teachings into your life
- Free time to rest, reflect, socialise and enjoy nature
- Full use of onsite spa and sauna
- Nourishing vegan meals.
Aio Wira is set on four hectares of tranquil native bush in the Waitakere Ranges near Auckland. It offers a sauna and spa for your enjoyment during the weekend. There are several short bush walks accessible from the grounds and longer walks in the Cascades and at Te Henga/Bethells Beach nearby. This beautiful setting is accessible from Auckland City - 40 minutes by car or one hour by train from the downtown area.
- $440 EARLY BIRD - when paid in full by 31 August
- $495 FULL PRICE
A $100 deposit is required to secure your place. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Limited to 12 places.